We have two vacancies at Hope Pastures on the yard team.
Applicants must be 18 years or over with previous equine experience.
We’re happy to discuss either full-time or part-time positions. The hourly rate is £9.50 Please read the detailed job description and email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] by August 14 2022.
We will email short-listed candidates to arrange a suitable time for an interview.
The main tasks are:
- Groom, exercise and train equines as directed
- Muck out stables and poo pick fields.
- Make up daily feeds and give medication as directed.
- Build and sustain good working relationships with staff and volunteers.
- Ensure all visitors to the sanctuary are made to feel welcome and given sufficient information.
- When required, assist the Equine Co-ordinator with visiting professionals such as vet, dentist, farrier, physio and nutritionist.
- Occasionally help care for our equines off-site, or accompany another staff member in the horse box when transporting equines or equipment.
We look forward to hearing from you.