In line with the Government guidelines announced yesterday, we are postponing both the Laminitis Lecture & Demo on Thursday 26th March and the Pig Race on Saturday 18th April.
We’ve re-scheduled the Pig Race for Saturday 14th November. If you’ve already bought tickets, we’ll carry these over to this date. If you can’t make this date, can you please let us know by email to [email protected] and we’ll refund you your ticket price.
We hope to reschedule the Laminitis Event in September, but don’t have a date yet, so if you’ve bought tickets for this we will refund you shortly.
Both of these events were fundraisers for the sanctuary and will leave a hole in our income, but we understand many of you, our supporters, will also be looking at holes in your income over the next few weeks – here’s hoping we can all pull together and help each other through this.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
Please come back to this page for future updates
****Please see bottom of this page for a full list of dates for both events ****