Pennies for Ponies Challenge – Feed a Pony for a Week
Join our Pennies for Ponies Challenge and help look after the horses, ponies and donkeys. It costs £12 a week to feed a pony and make sure he has a comfortable bed. You can help just by saving up your small change! Here’s what to do:
- Find an old jar and start collecting – we have some at the sanctuary if you’re visiting.
- Dig down the back of your sofa, in bags and old wallets and hunt out any spare change.
- Whenever you get any change, pop it in the jar – you’ll be amazed how it mounts up.
- Tell your friends, relatives, sports groups and school or work about your Challenge and how you can help them lose weight by ‘re-homing’ their annoying small change.
You’ll soon find you’ll fill up your jar!
For every £12 you raise, we’ll send you an e-Certificate to say that you fed a pony for a week. We’ll also put your name into a draw to win a Hope Pastures Experience for 2 and a free Pony Adoption (draw will be Dec 2017 for use in 2018). The more multiples of £12 you raise, the more weeks’ feed you’ll be covering and the more chances you’ll have to win.
One you’ve filled your jar and you’re ready to donate:
- Make your donation online – just click here: DONATE PENNIES FOR PONIES – make sure you put a note to say the donation is for the Pennies for Ponies Campaign and include the name you’d like to go on the Certificate (your full name or someone else’s).
- Send us your donation by cheque (payable to Hope Pastures), or bring it into the sanctuary (Hope Pastures, Weetwood Lane, Leeds. LS16 5PH), with a note to say:
- How much you have raised and that this money is for the Pennies for Ponies Campaign
- The name you’d like to go on the Certificate (your full name or someone else’s)
- Your telephone number (in case we can’t read your email address)
- Your email address (please write clearly as we’ll send the Certificate to this address)